Bending Beam Rheometer is engineered to perform flexural tests on asphalt binder and similar specimens. These tests consist of a constant force being applied to a specimen in a chilled bath in order to derive specific rates of deformation at various temperatures.
- Three-point bend test apparatus
- Integral stainless steel frictionless construction
- Load cell 500 g with mechanical overload protection
- Linear Variable Displacement Transducer (LVDT) 0.25 in (6,35 mm)
- Two independent platinum RTD for precise temperature control
- Liquid bath:
stainless steel construction
temperature range: -40 to 25°C
mechanical refrigeration system
cooling coil located within the test bath
no pumping required. Cools Ethylene Glycol - water - methanol
mix (recommended for safety) to -40°C.
- Compressed air: 0.34 MPa clean, dry air supply required
- CE certified model
- Control, acquisition and analysis software
- BBR Software version 4.16W
- Computer interface card
- Menu driven program, mouse compatible
- Daily calibration routines
- Displays and graphs real time load, displacement and bath temperature
The BBR System includes: complete calibration kit with carrying case, 5 specimen molds with accessories, PC, accessories.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz
Weight: 110 kg approx.