Cyber-Plus Evolution - Eight channels control unit, semi-automatic
Matest Cyber-Plus Evolution is the new PC-based and touch screen control unit developed by Matest R&D department to offer a new generation of control units for the management of semi-automatic and fully automatic compression, flexural, and splitting tensile tests on concrete and cement specimens.
Cyber-Plus Evolution has been designed with the latest technologies to offer a user-friendly system with advanced functions at a very competitive price.
- Pc-based control unit: Matest “Cyber-Plus Evolution” runs as a common PC on Windows Embedded Operating System. It provides a very user-friendly interface, offering all the functions available on a PC for the management and visualization of data, pictures and graphics.
- Modular structure: the unit can be upgraded with new tests and languages modules anytime.
- Touch screen display with icons: the unit has a full colour, ¼ VGA, high resolution, and touch screen display for a fast and easy test set up and execution.
- Internet and Intranet connections for remote technical assistance: once the machine has been connected to the net, Matest technicians can check the unit and provide the customer with a professional assistance.
- No limits memory: Ram (64MB) and flash (32MB) memories can be upgraded up to 128MB and 256MB. All test data can be saved on external memories through 2 USB ports and 1 SD card slot.
Power Supply: 230V 1F 50-60Hz 70W
Dimensions: 260x260x155 mm
Weight: 5 kg approx.