ELECTROMECHANICAL SERVO-CONTROLLED UNIVERSAL MACHINES
These machine are suitable to make tensile and elongation tests in Laboratories for Quality Control and research on different materials, such as metals, plastics, composed materials, wires, ropes, paper, textiles, etc.
For each testing purpose, suitable machine range, seizing grips and accessories must be selected.
- Strong base containing the transmission components and the Hardware control instruments
- Two big diameter and high resistance steel columns with ground hard chrome surfacing granting a high lateral rigidity.
- Possibility to execute tests in both directions.
- 2 re-circulating spheres screws with pre-loaded female screws that grant no clearance to the cross-bar movement.
- Big section cross-bar granting high stiffness (see UNI ISO 5893 Standards).
- Sintered bushes with low friction coefficient cross-bar movement.