Eight channels servo controlled unit for a fully automatic execution of the test. The machine comprises:
- Cyber-Plus Evolution C109N data acquisition system
- Multi-piston electric pump with variable flow (see mod. C114) driven by a microprocessor (reliable and noiseless system, also for intensive and extended use)
Designed with the latest technology, an innovative PC-like Touch Screen system, employed to control and manage all sorts of automatic testing machines.
To update or complete your compression and flexural testing machine on concrete and mortar (also on Non-Matest brands).
- More intuitive interface which simplifies the use of the machine (test begins after a few simple inputs)
- Greater calculation ability and data visualization (on board charts and graphic print-outs)
- High management capacity for the multilingual framework and international settings (date and time, decimal units, unit of measure).
- Elastic software which allows the installation of new tests when desired.
- Profile configuration manager
- Configuration and calibration supervision of the analog channel
- Alarms manager
- Ethernet parameters configuration
- International settings configuration
- Hardware diagnosis functions
- Functions for the software update and licenses
- Execution of tests through parameters set up customization
- Several levels of protection (passwords) to prevent the accessibility to the configuration menus by unauthorized staff.
Cyber-Plus Evolution C109N and Servo-Plus Evolution C104N are supplied complete with licenses for the execution of the following tests:
- COMPRESSION AND FLEXURAL on Concrete
- SPLITTING TEST on cylinders and concrete cubes
- COMPRESSION AND FLEXURAL on mortar
In accordance to the following standards: UNI EN, ASTM, BS, NF, UNE, DIN etc.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
Weight: 60 kg