Matest Cyber-Plus Progress is the latest generation digital controller for concrete, cement and steel testing. Cyber-Plus Progress is a dual-board controller equipped with a highly responsive gradient focused electronic card granting top sampling and control frequencies allowing high precision tests such as those in control of displacement or deformation on fiber-reinforced concrete samples.
A second, dedicated board features user-friendly graphic interface (800x480 pixels), with simultaneous visualization of test data and graphics and allows users to immediately gain confident with Cyber-Plus technology.
- 8 or 16 channels unit for connection of any kind of sensors
- Control frequency up to 1 kHz and sampling frequency up to 2 kHz
- 10 profiles for up to 80 (or 160) configurations to cover any test need and setup
- Allowing load, displacement and deformation test control
- Automatic or semi-automatic load application
- Fully automatic oil discharge
- Connect up to four testing frames
- Automatic connection to lims
Power Supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 70W
Dimensions: 260x270x160 mm
Weight: 5 kg approx.