Non Nuclear Electromagnetic Density Gauge
The Electromagnetic Density Gauge is a non nuclear sensing device that allows field density real time measurement of asphalt. This technically advanced instrument for quality control allows operators to immediately identify spots with low pavement density and trigger corrective actions leading to more uniform pavements.
The Electromagnetic densimeter allows:
- Pavement tests.
- Real time measurements, in a continous mode.
- LCD visualization of:
% Maximum density.
% Air voids.
- Non Nuclear device, so maximum safety for operator
- Storing up to 999 measurement data records and RS-232 computer
- Infrared sensor for an accurate measurement of the road surface
- Rechargeable batteries for 32h continous usage.
- Charging supply for standard 230V 50Hz or 12Vcc.
Dimensions: 229x406x152 mm
Weight: 5 kg approx.