Asphalt Mix Analyzer
The Asphalt Mix Analyzer (AMA) is an innovative device that combines all the processes associated with bitumen extraction and recovery.
The unis is capable of determining the bitumen content in asphalt mixture and it is the best solution to analyse and characterize the properties of the reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP).
- "All in one" automatic cycle.
- Fast analysis reducing extraction costs and time.
- Combination of ultrasonic impulses and heating effect
- Complete extraction in less than 50 minutes
- Complete close cycle avoiding toxic fumes
- Automatic solvent distillation during extraction.
- Integrated 7' colour Touch screen controller.
- Customizable cycle: pre-wash phase, number of washing and drying cycles.
- Optional direct connection with rotary evaporation apparatus.
- Optional integrated balance for automatic determination of the bitumen content.