Unitronic 50 kN
- ASTM D8044
- AASHTO TP124
- EN 12697-44
UNIVERSAL MULTIPURPOSE TOUCHSCREEN COMPRESSION / FLEXURAL AND TENSILE FRAME FOR:
- Compression / Flexural tests, 50 kN max. capacity load
- Tensile tests, 25 kN max. capacity load (option mod. S205-05N)
With automatic load or displacement/deformation control, for testing:
- Soil: CBR (California Bearing Ratio), Unconfined compression, quick triaxial
- Asphalt: Marshall, splitting tensile, direct shear (Leutner), Auto SCB
- Concrete: Flexure on beams and tiles
- Cement: Flexure on 40x40x160 mm specimens, compression on cubes 40/50/70 mm, tensile on mortar briquettes (option mod. S205-05N)
- Metal, plastic, wires, ropes, textiles, papers etc.: tensile tests, 25 kN max capacity load
- Clay blocks: punching
- Rock and stones: Uniaxial splitting tensile
By using suitable devices, Unitronic tester, within the limits of its max. 50 kN
capacity for compression/flexural and 25 kN for tensile (see model S205-05N), performs compression, flexural, splitting tensile and direct tensile tests, with automatic load or displacement/deformation control.
The load is applied by a mechanical jack that is driven by a motor brushless with closed loop through optic encoder and controlled by a microprocessor. Stroke electric end switches are applied to the load piston to save the machine from accidental handlings.
The two crossheads foresee couplings to fix the different test devices (see accessories). The stress is measured by an electric load cell; the measurement and the displacement control of the crosshead is achieved by the electronic device incorporated into the machine.