STS-25 Static testing system
- AASHTO TP10-1993
- AASHTO T 314-12
- ASTM D7313 – 07a
- AASHTO TP105-13
- ASTM Standard WK 26816
- AASHTO TP124
- ASTM D8044
The most versatile testing machine in the market
The Pavetest 25kN Static Testing System (STS-25) is an electro-mechanical servo-controlled testing machine utilizing digital control of a high performance electro-mechanical actuator to provide accurate loading rates up to 50mm/minute, designed to perform a range of static tests, including: Overlay, SCB, DCT, TSRST and DT.T.
The STS-25 is underpinned by Pavetest’s leading edge CDAS digital controller, TestLab software and a full complement of accessories hardware and software in perfect unison.
- Compact, fully self-contained, precision engineered unit.
- Precision electro-mechanical actuator (silent operation).
- Suitable for a range of testing protocols.
- A range of two piece climatic chambers.
- Operator can monitor, set and “Auto tune” the temperature controller via the PC.
- Optional swivel stand allows the unit to be oriented vertically or horizontally.
The machine includes:
- Rigid two column load frame
- 25 kN electro-mechanical actuator (30 mm stroke)
- 8 channel Control and Data Acquisition System (CDAS) &
- TestLab software
- Load cell (± 30 kN)
- 30 mm actuator LVDT