- EN 12697-10
- EN 12697-31
- ASTM D6925
- AASHTO T312
- SHRP M-002
SUPERPAVE GYRATORY COMPACTORS
Used for research purposes, this electromechanical compactor allows for the adjustment of the gyratory angle, selectable in a range between 0° and 3°, during compaction, real time direct shear and torque measurement.
- Rigid steel frame ensuring excellent angle control.
- Full color 7” touch screen control unit, running like a standard PC.
- Software for PC control acquisition and data processing.
- Integrated shear stress measurement.
- Optional integrated electromechanical extruder.
- Gyration rate from 3 to 65 (other speeds available on request).
- Max consolidation pressure according to the specimen size:
Ø 150 mm 1100 kPa
Ø 100 mm 2300 kPa