Asphalt Mix Analyzer
The Asphalt Mix Analyzer (AMA) is an innovative device that combines all the processes associated with bitumen extraction and recovery.
The unis is capable of determining the bitumen content in asphalt mixture and it is the best solution to analyse and characterize the properties of the reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP).
- "All in one" automatic cycle with silent operation.
- Automatic passage from pre-wash to washing phase
- Combination of ultrasonic impulses and heating effect.
- Complete extraction in less than 1 hour (depending on the material tested), reducing costs and time.
- Automatic sample drying after operation
- Possibility of using the distillation chamber only
- Forced distillation was made to reduce the bitumen solution to less than 1 litre at the end of the test
- Customizable cycle: selectable pre-wash phase, number of washings, rinsing and drying cycles
- Up to 10 profiles saved
- Optional direct connection with rotary evaporation flask
- Optional integrated or external balance for automatic determination of the bitumen content
- Automatic bitumen content calculation
- Complete close cycle avoiding toxic fumes.
- Able to work with non-flammable solvents such as tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene or methylene chloride.
- Integrated 7' colour Touch screen controller.