Electromechanical testing machine, 100 kN
- EN 12390-4
- EN ISO 6892
- EN ISO 7500-1
- ASTM E4
Servo-controlled electromechanical universal testing machine, 100 kN
- Load capacity: 100 kN
- Test speed: Minimum 0.01mm/min - Maximum 500 mm/min
- Positioning speed: 500 mm/min
- Cross bar travel (*): 1180 mm/min
- Opening of the testing chamber: Vertical (**) 1310 mm - Horiz. 600 mm
- Maximum distance between the tensile heads (***): 510 mm
- Dimensions in mm: 2340 (height) - 1370 (width) - 700 (depth)
- Weight: 1000 kg
- Power supply: 400V 3ph 50Hz
- Absorbed power: 2000 W
(*) The cross bar travel is referred to the distance between the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the cross bar and it doesn’t include the load cell, the seizing devices, the different equipments etc.
(**) The vertical opening of the testing chamber is the distance between the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the crossbar, without load cells, seizing devices and other devices.
(***) The maximum distance between the tensile heads is the distance between the grips when the crossbar is at its upper dead point (load cell is installed). Practically it is the free length of the specimen between the tensile heads.