Fully Automatic Penetrometer
- EN 1426
- ASTM D5
- NF T66-004
- AASHTO T49
- BS 1377:2
- JIS K 2207
- IP 49
- DIN 52210
- ASTM D217
SMARTIP is a smart automatic apparatus for the determination of the needle penetration value.
The instrument automatically reaches the contact point before starting the test and the penetration result is measured thanks to a high performance
contactless displacement transducer. SMARTIP can be implemented with the device for automatic measurement of electrically conductive samples (model B059M-01), in order to improve the material tested range.
- Fully automatic test.
- Automatic identification of the needle contact point and needle positioning, avoiding any possible operator lack of concentration and ensuring a reliable repeatability of the results.
- Electro-magnetic needle probe release to perform the test.
- Automatic zero at the contact before starting penetration.
- Penetration measurement thanks to a high-tech contactless displacement transducer with 0.01 mm resolution, in a range of 0 - 50 mm.
- 7" touch screen display equipped with a user-friendly software and clear interface.
- Real time display of penetration/time curve, average result and test temperature.