Electromechanical testing machine, 50 kN
- EN 12390-4
- EN ISO 6892
- EN ISO 7500-1
- ASTM E4
Servo-controlled electromechanical universal testing machine, 50 kN
- Load capacity: 50 kN
- Test speed: Minimum 0.01mm/min - Maximum 500 mm/min
- Positioning speed: 500 mm/min
- Cross bar travel (*): 1130 mm/min
- Opening of the testing chamber: Vertical (**) 1251 mm - Horiz. 421 mm
- Maximum distance between the tensile heads (***): 612 mm
- Dimensions in mm: 1845 (height) - 810 (width) - 670 (depth)
- Weight: 250 kg
- Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz
- Absorbed power: 1200 W
(*) The cross bar travel is referred to the distance between the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the cross bar and it doesn’t include the load cell, the seizing devices, the different equipments etc.
(**) The vertical opening of the testing chamber is the distance between the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the crossbar, without load cells, seizing devices and other devices.
(***) The maximum distance between the tensile heads is the distance between the grips when the crossbar is at its upper dead point (load cell is installed). Practically it is the free length of the specimen between the tensile heads.