Pressure Ageing Vessel (PAV)
- EN 14769
- AASHTO R28
- ASTM D6521
The unit has been developed to simulate the accelerated ageing of bitumen and bituminous binders after 5 to 10 years. The sample is exposed to high pressure and temperature for 20 hours, to simulate the effect of a long time oxidative ageing by verifying the penetration and softening point characteristics.
PAV features include:
- 3 opertating modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual.
- Integrated 7' colour touch screen controller
- Fast pre-heating system selectable up to 80°C in order to reduce the conditioning time.
- Timer for setting time and date to start the machine at the desired time.
- CE, PED and ASME certification.
Power supply: 230V 1Ph 50-60Hz 10A
Dimensions: 450x650x500 mm.
Weight: 80 kg approx.