Chloride Ion penetration meter
- ASTM C1202
- ASTM C1760
- AASHTO T277
Laboratory test device for measuring the durability of concrete exposed to chloride-contaminated environment including :
- Concrete’s ability to resist chloride ion penetration (ASTM C1202, AASHTO T277).
- Bulk electrical conductivity of concrete (ASTM C1760).
- Performance-based quality control of concrete.
- Estimation of chloride diffusion coefficient of concrete.
- Estimation of chloride migration coefficient of concrete
- Service life design of concrete structures.
- Estimation of the remaining life of concrete structures.
The measurement data can be used to estimate the chloride diffusion coefficient of concrete for the service life prediction and design of concrete structures as well as the durability-based quality control of concrete.
The only instrument in the market that meets the specifications of ASTM and AASHTO Standard for sample cell.
Electrical safety certification mark for use in concrete laboratories.
Supplied complete with set of test cells, temperature sensors, test cables, power cord, USB cable, communication software, user manual.
The METER is supplied complete with VACUUM PUMP + DESSICATOR and accessories to saturate the specimen with water (required by ASTM C1202).
Operating voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1ph
Dimensions: 280x240x104 mm
Weight: 2 kg