Compression and flexural machine dual range 250/15 kN, Servo-plus progress
- EN 196-1
- EN 679
- ASTM C109
- ASTM C348
- ASTM C349
- DIN 1164
- BS 4550
- GOST 26798.1
- EN 13286-41
- EN 933-5
- UNI EN 1015-11
- EN ISO 13503-2
- API RP 19 C
Compression / flexural testing machine with dual measuring range 250/15 kN, motorized with Servo-Plus progress control unit (fully automatic model) for cement and mortar specimens, bricks, rocks, refractories etc.
This testing machine foresees a dual measuring range in the same testing chamber. The two ranges can be used alternatively and are suitable to perform:
- Flexural tests on cement prisms 40.1x40x160 mm (selecting the low capacity range)
- Compression tests on portions of prism 40.1x40x160 mm broken in flexure, cubes side 40, 50, 70, 100 mm 2”, cores with max. height of 180 mm (selecting the nominal range).
The measuring range 0 - 15kN can be also used for compression tests on specimens with expected low strength values.
- Two columns high stiffness frame.
- Max. vertical daylight between platens: 185 mm
- Horizontal daylight between columns: 175 mm
- Platens diameter: 153 mm
- Ram travel: 45 mm approx.
- 2 pressure transducers granting the Class 1 startinf from 10% of the scale for both the ranges
- Supplied complete with lower compression platen and coupling piece to easily fix the compression devices.
- Power supply (motorized models): 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
- Weight: 310 - 340 kg