- EN 12697-10
- EN 12697-31
- ASTM D6925
- AASHTO T312
- SHRP M-002
- ASHTOO TP4
- AS/NZS 2891.12.1
These Gyratory Compactors are used:
- To simulate and reproduce real compaction conditions and actual road paving to determine the compaction properties of asphalts in compliance with ASTM, EN and AS standards.
- To simulate and reproduce kneading and compaction action of concrete mixes in precast production lines according to NT build 427. Useful for both
quality control of concrete as well as in research and product development.
Electro-pneumatic or electro-mechanical, we provide several models, including for research purposes.
- Rigid steel frame ensuring excellent angle control.
- Full color 7” touch screen control unit, running like a standard PC.
- Software for PC control acquisition and data processing.
- Electronic angle positioning.
- Dual angle option with double calibration AASHTO, EN and AS at 2
- Optional integrated electromechanical extruder.
- Optional integrated balance.
- Max consolidation pressure according to the specimen size:
Ø 150 mm 1100 kPa
Ø 100 mm 2300 kPa