Flexural and Transverse Multipurpose Testing Machine, 320 kN
- EN 12390-5
- EN 12390-6
- EN 14488-3
- EN 14488-5
- EN 11039-2
- EN 1338
- EN 1339
- EN 1340
- EN 196
- ASTM C78
- ASTM C293
- ASTM C1018
- ASTM C496
- ASTM C349
- UNI 9730-3
- ASTM C1550
- ASTM C1609M
- ASTM C1609
- EN 14651
Multipurpose high flexibility testing machine
- Servo-Plus progress 8-channel servo controlled system for a fully automatic execution of the test (mod. C104N).
- Load is measured by a high accuracy electric strain cell, eliminating the piston’s weight and friction.
- C-shaped open frame for an easy and fast positioning of the specimen between the rollers.
- The frame is closed by a hydraulic vertical rod, granting high rigidity.
- Ram travel: 110 mm
- Maximum vertical daylight between upper/lower rollers: 263 mm
- Horizontal clearance (between uprights): 1040 mm
- Possibility to easily place one upper roller in the centre for centrepoint loading.
- Graduated scales are foreseen for easy roller adjustment.
- Simple action piston with counterweights to minimize frictions.
- Calibration accuracy: class 1
- Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
- Frame dimensions: 1700 x 1470 x 1557 mm
- Frame weight: 800 kg + 100 kg approx. of control console