Cyclic triaxlab automated system
- ASTM D2850
- BS 1377:7
- ASTM D7181
- ASTM D3999
- ASTM D4747
- ASTM D5311
Matest Cyclic TriaxLab automated with its innovative features represents the most ideal solution for modern laboratories that need to investigate the effects of vibration and dynamic loading for soil and unbound granular materials.
- Automatic execution of static and dynamic triaxial tests including effective stress and stress path.
- 4 axis control and 16 channel control Data Acquisition System.
- Servo feedback controlled precision pressure (Pressurematic) generation system.
- Digital Servo-Pneumatic Control to provide accurate loading wave shapes up to 70 Hz.
- Real time charting.
- Compact and versatile for improving productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Pre-programmed user friendly “Method files” through the TestLab Software.
- Possibility to upload user-defined wave-shapes (e.g. earthquakes time series) through Replay Editor.
- Fully configurable to suit a large range of testing applications including maximum shear modulus calculation through bender elements option.
- Programmable Dashboard display showing real-time system status and test result.
To suit the specific customer’s requirements the MATEST Cyclic TriaxLab Automated System basic configuration can be modified by adding or removing the hardware elements which are controlled and monitored under a closed-loop integrated system with the CDAS and TestLab Software.
Pre-programmed “Method files” offer the operator the unique opportunity to run a range of tests without the need for specific computer programming. The possibility to customize the Method files is also given to the operator granting ultimate flexibility and versatility.
The Cyclic Triaxlab Automated System is subdivided into 3 major groups:
- Fully digital controlled load frame and fit for purpose triaxial cell with accessories;
- Control system based on the CDAS;
- Data Acquisition System comprising: 1 submersible load cell for axial force, 3 pressure transducers for cell pressure, back pressure and pore pressure, 2 pressurematic for pressure / volume change.