ASTM STANDARD - COMPRESSION MACHINES
Four columns prestressed frame machines for production routine tests, designed to be in compliance with the ASTM standards.
The requirements respected are: ASTM C39 | BS 1610 | NF P18-411 | AASHTO T22
Their main features are:
- Compression platens are surface hardened over 55 HRC and rectified.
- Device to check piston’s excursion during test.
- The columns are prestressed to provide a very high rigidity.
- Piston having 50 mm stroke and cylinder are coupled with high quality packing set.
- The tank has an oil level and oil discharge.
- Dial speed selector to display, pre-select and control oil flow.
- Multipiston power pump assuring continuity of delivery.
- Fast approach ram device to avoid dead times.
- Ball seating is accurately machined.
All the machines are divided by their capability and their load measuring system.