Testing frame to test pipes
- EN 1916
- ASTM C301
- ASTM C497
- BS 5911
- DIN 4035
This stell made testing frame is suitable for testing:
- Pipe max. diameter (external): 2600 mm
- Pipe min. diameter (external): 450 mm
- Pipe max. length: 2500 mm
- Lower bearers: 2500 mm long
- Upper crossbeam: 2500 mm long
- Frame of structural steel, bolted together with high strength bolts, so it can be easily assembled/disassembled for delivery or for site displacements. The frame has to be locked to a concrete base to be prepared by the customer.
- Two upper crossbeams, raised and lowered by a motor two speed operated winch. The upper frame crossbeam is locked in position by pins inserted through the columns.
- Two lower bearers supporting the pipe to be tested. The bearers are supplied both flat and “V” shaped as requested by the EN 1916 Spec.
- Upper loading beam, floating on a seat.
Power supply of the winch: 230/400V 3ph 50Hz 2000W
Frame dimensions: 3700x2500x6900 mm approx.
Weight: 7000 kg approx.
The testing frame is delivered disassembled and has to mounted on site following the instructions. The customer can also manufacture locally the testing frame, and purchase the loading/control system only. Testing frames with different capacity and features can be manufactured as per customer’s requirements. Quoted testing frame cannot be sold in the CE markets.