Ultrasonic pulse velocity tester, high performance with microprocessor for combined ultrasonic and rebound hammer data acquisition and processing.
The appliance allows measuring:
Combined ultrasonic and rebound hammer determination (sonreb method): The C372M ultrasonic tester houses an integral data logger for data acquisition, processing and store of rebound hammer values. The acquisition of the rebound values is performed with manual or automatic mode.
As for the Automatic mode, the digital Matest test hammer mod C386M is directly connected to the ultrasonic tester through a cable. The measured rebound values are automatically transmitted to the C372M tester.
The combined test allow to rectify different inaccuracies that are typical of the simple rebound hammer test, and obtaining estimates on the compressive strength of the concrete, that cannot be obtained with the ultrasonic test, granting high accuracy and reliability of the results.
The standard appliance includes:
• Instrument in basic configuration (x-scale 400MHz, 64MB Flash Memory, 64 MB Ram) in a practical and elegant palmer container.
• Two 55 kHz probes with connecting cables.
• Calibrating cylinder and contact paste
• Strong anti shock case holding the instrument and the accessories.
• Battery pack Li-Ion 11,1V 3000 mA/per hour
• External feeder 230V/24V and battery charger
Dimensions: 400x300x180 mm.
Weight : 3 kg.